Tuesday, February 4, 2014

News Channel Comparsion

So I compared two blogs, now it is time for me to compare two news channels. The difference and the similarities between the two.

I started with comparing two Boston news channels, channel 7,http://www.whdh.com/ and channel 5 http://www.wcvb.com/

For the writing segment, I based it on which one wrote more for the internet. Channel 5 seemed to me as though it was based for the internet with easier to read writing and a nicer font. Channel 7's was just too small for me to read.

On both sites there were slides and also videos for each news topic.

The local news is covered through the tabs and there. Also if you scroll down they both have it. The top videos seem more important that anything else.

They both seemed to have around the same sized staff, because they are both from the same sized city. If not then either one of the channels, if one of them is shorter on staff then it is almost unnoticeable because the work is done nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment