Sunday, February 9, 2014

Comparing Podcasts

The two podcasts I will be focusing on today are, PTI (pardon the interruption) and around the horn.

Both are podcasts done by ESPN. I will be focusing on the most important aspects of them, what I liked, didn't like, whether I put them on my iPod, and whether I will view/listen to them again.

So first off I chose these because I am a huge sports fan and these are some of my favorite things, both shows cover all the various topics of sports.

PTI- I liked many things about it. I think my favorite part is when they cover the mistakes that are make in the middle of the show. It shows that they care about the mistakes they make and that they have to correct them. I didn't like how many different topics they cover as some of them are not as important to me, such as who cares about Lebron's fading fade. I used to have this one on my iPod until I bought a television a few years ago, and I will still listen to them.

Around the Horn- I love this podcast, because I love hearing the disagreements between the sports writers. There are some interesting ones and then others it just seems as though all of them agree and it doesn't make the show interesting because when they disagree things become interesting. I have this one on my iPod and I listen to it every time it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment