Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Best Hockey Shootout Moves


Every time I watch this I am still amazed by how good Pavel Datsyuk and Linus Omark's shootout goals were. Omark lightly flipping the puck over the Swiss goaltender....Unbelievable....Then Datsyuk paying homage to it by beating the Chicago Blackhawks net-minder.

Those are some of my favorite shootout goals, well the one-handed shots, the Datsyuk and Omark moves...Not to mention Mike Ribeiro and his #1 goal.

I think one of my all time favorite goals (not a shootout goal) has to go to Steven Stamkos.


I doubt anyone will ever see a goal that great. The hand-eye coordination must be off the charts for Stamkos.

He hits a puck and it goes right over Jonas Hiller's glove side.



Questions or Comments? Feel free to reply below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment